[WIQPmail] WiQP 2024

K0RC.MN k0rc.mn at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 17:59:47 CST 2024

Yeah, I've got about six plans and will settle on the final one a few
days before. Basically I'm looking at 8 NW counties and I'll also be
operating Rover style. I made a suggestion to the WI committee that they
consider a mobile/rover class and they will take that up for
consideration next year.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN