[WIQPmail] Wisconsin QSO Party 2024

W9WLX w9wlx at dellisnet.com
Tue Mar 5 11:14:53 CST 2024

The Wisconsin QSO Party is fast approaching and we are likely to see some
great propagation.  Let's look for some impressive openings on the upper
bands!

Join us on March 10, 2024, 1800Z to 0100Z, March 11 (1 pm to 8 pm CDT on
Sunday, March 10).  This is the first day of daylight saving time in the US.

New for 2024:

*	We have an additional plaque for 2024, highest DX station score
(outside the US and Canada).  The new plaque is sponsored by Scott Jasper,
NE9U and Mark Seyffer, KB9S.  Thanks to all the 2024 plaque sponsors.
Plaque list <http://www.warac.org/wqp/2024/wiqp_plaque-list.htm> .
*	The N1MM history file for the Wisconsin QSO party will be updated
shortly.  An announcement will follow.
*	Link to WI QSO Party Rules <http://www.warac.org/wqp/wiqp_rules.htm>

Mobile operators are encouraged to post their routes to the WIQP reflector
<mailto:wiqp-mail at warac.org> .  We will repost the route to the WI QSO Party
web page.

If you are not subscribed to the WI QSO Party reflector or need to subscribe
a different email address, Click for Instructions
<http://www.warac.org/wqp/reflector.htm> .

Full details regarding the WI QSO Party may be found at
http://www.warac.org/wqp/wqp.htm.

Let's make 2024 another great event!

-73 Chuck, W9WLX

WIQP Committee