[WIQPmail] WiQP K0PC SO Mobile LP

Pat Cain, KØPC k0pc at mchsi.com
Tue Mar 12 15:05:16 CDT 2024

                     Wisconsin QSO Party - 2024

Call: K0PC
Operator(s): K0PC
Station: K0PC

Class: SO Mobile LP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs): 7

   160:
    80:     57
    40:    529
    20:    328
    15:
    10:
     6:
     2:
   UHF:
------------------------
Total:    914       0  Mults = 64  Total Score = 183,188

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

I haven't done WIQP mobile since 2021. It was good to get back. Not my best
outing but I had antenna issues that slowed me down and caused me to lose two
counties. It all worked fine during setup but not on Sunday.

I do appreciate all those who rode along with me. The Top Ten (actually eleven)
were:
15 - K1RO, K9PW, OM2VL, W2TB
14 - KEØL
13 - NS2N, W1WBB
12 - KØMPH, N6AR
11 - NØHJZ, N8ZSA

Thanks to WARAC for sponsoring the event every year.

73, Pat KØPC

Posted using 3830 Score Submittal Forms at:http://www.3830scores.com/