[WIQPmail] New reflector

Tom Macon tmacon at wi.rr.com
Thu Dec 20 10:48:12 CST 2012

Hi, John -

I had noticed that you weren't as active in recent WIQPs and it'll be good to hear you back this year (2013).

I joined the MWA reflector just before WIQP last year and was surprised how many WIQP-related postings there were.  Getting this reflector going is an essential first step.
I see that the traditional WIQP mobiles are pretty well represented among the early sign-ups here, so there should be good exchange of info.

We need better ways to collect route plans but we probably don't have time to do much different for this year - probably County Hunters plus whatever postings are made here.  The system you guys have for MnQP looks very interesting.  MiQP has something different - need to find out more about it.  Gotta do some homework.

 - Tom, K9BTQ
   WIQP