[WIQPmail] Still looking for a station for WiQP

w2pix at aol.com w2pix at aol.com
Thu Feb 28 14:32:02 CST 2013

Hi All,

I am still hoping to find an existing station in Wisconsin from which to operate the WiQP.

I have received permission to operate from my office on the UW-River Falls campus with a temporary antenna, but sadly I've discovered that there is a high RFI noise level on HF generated by the computers and other electronics in my office building and its campus neighbors. :-(

Any help or advice to find an existing station from which to be a guest op would be greatly appreciated.

73,

Jim Janke K9DU (ex-K9WIE of Waupaca)