[WIQPmail] Updated N3FJP Program for WIQP

Tom Macon tmacon at wi.rr.com
Tue Jan 22 22:47:34 CST 2013

Hi, all -

A new version of N3FJP's logging program for WIQP is now available at http://www.n3fjp.com/stateqso.htm .  See our WIQP webpage for details, including information on upgrading and using it, as well as a list of changes.  Check it out and post your comments!

We also plan to post tips for using the N1MM program in the next week or so.

Does anyone use Writelog?  I'd be glad to post tips on this logger, too, if someone can provide them.

Less than seven weeks away!  Less than 2 weeks to MNQP!

 - Tom, K9BTQ
   WIQP team