[WIQPmail] 2m FM in WiQP

Rolf Krogstad rolf.krogstad at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 11:17:20 CST 2013

On the WiQP website the following is listed:

 The Wisconsin QSO Party committee recommends that participants adhere to
the General Rules for ARRL Contests on bands below 30 MHz
(HF)<http://www.arrl.org/general-rules-for-all-arrl-contests>and for
bands above
50 MHz (VHF)<http://www.arrl.org/general-rules-for-arrl-contests-above-50-mhz>
.
  Please do not use the National Calling Frequencies - such as 146.52 -
during WIQP. We suggest the following frequencies:
6 meters 52.530

2 meters 146.550

1.25 meters 223.520

70 cm 446.025