[WIQPmail] N0IJ Planned route WIQP

JBaumgarte at aol.com JBaumgarte at aol.com
Tue Mar 5 13:21:34 CST 2013

Here is the plan which includes a lot of secondary roads, so wx could be a
factor.  Hopefully we make it back to Douglas in time, but if wx iffy,
maybe AF9T will be on from home.

BURNETT, WASHBURN, BARRON, POLK, ST. CROIX, DUNN, CHIPPEWA, RUSK, TAYLOR,
RUSK (AGAIN), PRICE, LINCOLN, ONEIDA, VILAS, IRON, PRICE (again), ASHLAND,
SAWYER, BAYFIELD, AND DOUGLAS.

I will be on APRS as N0IJ-9, but not sure of the coverage.  Operation  will
almost certainly be CW only, except the 2nd tour through PRICE, 40/20
during the day and 80 near the end.  If 20 gets real short, might try  15.

If IRON is covered by any other mobiles, I might skip that, as that extends
 the trip a bit.

Let's hope the conditions are better than they were for the ARRL DX, as it
was tough in the north!

73
John, N0IJ--op
Brian, NX0X--driver