[WIQPmail] NE9U WQP Mobile Route ***updated***

NE9U - Jasper skjasper at att.net
Sun Mar 10 10:32:20 CDT 2013

Well, looks like winter storm moving into western wisconsin late in contest so we are changing our route so we don't get caught in it.  ( assuming we can get out of my cabin in Florence County.....hills are still glare ice and we are waiting for the sandtruck to sand them......

When we get to shawano county, everything on our old route is deleted.

New route takes us to:

Brown
Outagamie
Calumet
Winnebago
Fond du lac
Green
Marquette
Washara
Portage
Wood

End part of route is entirely play it by ear.  If we can add stuff we will, but we a gonna stick to main roads.....back roads are just too icy......

73

Scott  ne9u

Sent from my Cray-1