[WIQPmail] W9MSE/M Route

NE9U - Jasper skjasper at att.net
Sat Mar 9 23:57:28 CST 2013

Sounds fun!  Our route may change so we don't head as far west and south at the end....guess we will play it by ear.
We just had fun....art's 4 wheel drive not working and back roads into cabin are glare ice.  We couldn't get up the last hill, so we had to turn around and back up the hill for about 1/2 mile.
Now hopefully we can get out in the morning.  Hope the town sands, but I wouldn't bet my life on it.
Good luck and safe travels.

Scott  ne9u, Ron kk9k, and art n9bca

Sent from my Cray-1