[WIQPmail] Ne9u in the garage

NE9U - Jasper skjasper at att.net
Sun Mar 10 22:43:13 CDT 2013

That was an experience.
Log is in the computer till tomorrow.

Only got to 9 of our planned 16 counties due to the weather.  Roads were bad all day.  Freezing rain, sleet, snow...yuk.  Probably only drove 200 miles instead of our usual 350.  Oh well.
The good news is it seemed our piles never ended.  Not sure if that was condx or our new antenna.  Speaking of our new antenna it crapped out 3 hours into the test and we spent an hour rebuilding it.  Was just about to punt when as a last ditch effort we swapped out the coax and voila!  It worked again!  Lost about 100 qso.  Oh well.  Must have been a bad pl259.

Anyway....Art says it was our 22nd year.  It was fun having kk9k join in the fun with us.

Hope all the other mobiles made it home.

Scott  ne9u

Sent from my Cray-1