[WIQPmail] Whoops! It's a SEVEN hour contest?

Chuck Milam, N9KY N9KY at arrl.net
Mon Mar 11 08:56:38 CDT 2013

Hello Everyone!

Thanks to all the stations who activated WI counties in the 2013 WIQP,
especially those hard-working mobiles who had to deal with some dicey
weather.  It's always good to hear familiar voices and calls from my home
state of WI.

I was under the mistaken impression that the contest ended at 0000Z, so I
submitted a log before the contest ended.  I realized my mistake after I
lost 45 minutes of prime 80M operating time, and with the 15 minutes of
time remaining, I managed to get two more mults and some additional Q's.

Question:  I submitted an updated log to the score submission address after
the WIQP actually ended.  Does the log system take the most recent log
received as the final submission or do I need to notify someone to manually
intervene to ensure the second log is processed as my final submission?

I hope to hear some of you in the Kentucky QSO party, which this year is
scheduled for 1400z Saturday Nov. 09 to 0200z Sunday Nov.10.

Thanks and 73 from Kentucky,

Chuck Milam, N9KY
N9KY at arrl.net