[WIQPmail] Fixed and Mobile should have separate awards

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Mon Mar 25 16:20:02 CDT 2013

FWIW,

Ohio QSO Party has the following plaques
Ohio Single Operator High Power
Single Operator Low Power
Midwest Traffikers & Contesters
Ohio Single Operator QRP
Ohio Multioperator
Ohio Mobile
Ohio Rover
Out of State S.O. High Power
Out of State S.O. Low Power
Out of State S.O. QRP
Mountain/Pacific Time Zone
Ohio CW
Ohio SSB
Single Operator, DX

Michigan QSO party has
High Score - Michigan Single Operator - High Power
High Score - Michigan Single Operator - Low Power
High Score - Michigan Single Operator - QRP
High Score - Michigan Rookie Single Operator
High Score - Michigan Multi-Operator, Single-Transmitter
High Score - Michigan Multi-Operator, Multi-Transmitter
High Score - Michigan Mobile, Solo-Operator
High Score - Michigan Mobile, Multi-Operator
High Score - Michigan EOC Station
High Score - Out of State Single Operator, Eastern/Central Region
High Score - Out of State Single Operator, Mountain/Pacific Region

One of these in each state contestis underwritten by the Mad River Radio
Club (sponsors of the QSOParties), the others are donated by clubs and
individual.

72/73 de n8xx Hg
QRP >99.44% of the time

Sent from my TI-99