[WIQPmail] WiQP Mobile Route

Rolf Krogstad rolf.krogstad at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 09:15:18 CST 2014

I have started the route planning for WiQP on March 9th.
This year we will take a SW route and pick up Crawford and Richland which
had no activity last year.  Last year we were northwest and west  which was
well covered, hopefully it will be again this year.

Details are still to be worked out, but after c;hecking the drive times on
Google maps it is clear that is feasible.

This year we will use the club call W0PNA.  The call NR0T frequently causes
confusion on SSB.

I am hoping for 65 degree temperatures like we had in 2011, but will gladly
settle for 40.   That would be 50 degrees warmer than it is right now!

73
Rolf  NR0T  and Taty OA4ABC
operating mobile as:  W0PNA/9