[WIQPmail] WiQP Mobile Route - W0ZQ/m

w0zq at aol.com w0zq at aol.com
Thu Feb 6 11:31:51 CST 2014

Weather permitting I plan to be out & about, route TBD.  I am fairly flexible and can potentially activate some of the far eastern ctys that may need it, so I will watch what gets posted by others.  I like to finish close to home, like in STC or PIE, so that I can get home at a decent time to disassemble the rover and to get ready for work the next day.   If I had one request for a change to the WiQP rules it would be to change the ending time ..... 8:00pm gets to be late for an out-of-state mobile. I would perfer noon to 7:00 pm.  Also, its dark by 8:00 pm while we still have some daylight at 7:00 pm ... a little safer for mobiles.   Just my two bits about an excellent QSO party.

73, Jon
W0ZQ/m