[WIQPmail] WiQP Mobile Route - W0ZQ/m

Wisconsin QSO Party wiqp at warac.org
Sun Feb 9 22:34:30 CST 2014

Rolf and Jon, thanks for posting your plans.  Please update when you can.

We will be collecting route plan information here on our reflector, on the County Hunter's site (http://www.cquest.com/cgi-bin/flynn/trips.pl) or by direct email to wiqp at warac.org.  Please submit your plans to one of these places.

A couple of weeks before March 9, we will begin posting plans on the WIQP website - we'll let you know when this happens.

Anyone in the Milwaukee area is invited to attend the West Allis Club meeting on Tuesday, Feb. 11.  See the WARAC website (http://www.warac.org/) for location and details.  The main topic for this meeting will be WIQP!

 - Tom, K9BTQ
   WIQP team