[WIQPmail] NR0T WiQP Mobile Route

Rolf Krogstad rolf.krogstad at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 14:15:29 CST 2014

This is Taty's and my fifth straight year working mobile in the Wisconsin
QSO Party.
Once again we will be trackable on APRS as NR0T-9 on aprs.fi or at this
link:
      http://aprs.fi/#!mt=roadmap&z=11&call=a%2FNR0T-9

We have had a major change of plans.  Taty, W0/OA4ABC, has to work on
Sunday and it is uncertain as to when she will be done.  So we have
scrapped our route which was to start in La Crosse and loop the SW counties.

We have 40 minutes or so to get from home to the nearest starting point in
Pierce County.  Depending on when we can get started.it will be one of two
routes,

The shorter route is 3:45 of driving in Wisconsin.
Pierce (45 min)
Pepin (30 min)
Buffalo (20 min)
Trempelau (20 min)
(possible detour to Jackson)
Eau Claire (45 min)
Dunn (30 min)
St. Croix (35 min)

The longer of the two routes is about 5:00 of driving in Wisconsin.
This is the route we took in 2011.
Pierce (45 min)
Pepin (30 min)
Buffalo (20 min)
Trempelau (20 min)
Jackson (15 min)
Clark (45 min)
Chippewa (45 min)
Dunn (30 min)
St. Croix (35 min)

We alternate between Rolf on CW and Taty on SSB, depending on conditions.

73
Rolf  NR0T
Taty OA4ABC