[WIQPmail] N0IJ Route for 2014 Wisconsin QSO Party

JBaumgarte at aol.com JBaumgarte at aol.com
Wed Mar 5 20:08:13 CST 2014

Hopefully most roads will be cleared, and I will be able to make the
following route, which is the same as the last years.  All times in  CDST.

Burnett: 13:00
Washburn:  13:10
Barron:  13:21
Polk:  13:45
St. Croix:  14:14
Dunn:  14:26
Chipewa:  14:54
Rusk:  15:36
Taylor:  15:49
Rusk, (again):  16:01
Price:  16:17
Lincoln:  16:47
Oneida:  17:06
Vilas:  17:35
Iron:  17:55
Price (again):  18:12
Ashland:  18:32
Sawyer:  19:02
Bayfield:  19:42
Douglas:  19:53

If possible, I am going to try and figure out a way to spend more time in
Bayfield, as I have had calls to be on 20, and it's hard to squeeze in 3
bands in 11 minutes.  Douglas might be iffy unless the roads are very good.

Operation all cw, unless rates slow in  Price.  Most likely  keying on 40
and 20, with some 80 near end.

Thanks for looking for us.

John, N0IJ, op., Terry, W0TVD, driver