[WIQPmail] Just 3 days away...

Tom Macon tmacon at wi.rr.com
Fri Mar 7 12:15:19 CST 2014

We have mobile route information.  Check the WIQP website for the latest.
In particular, check out Route Postings and Route Map.

WX looks like highs in the mid- to upper- 30's. It looks like there's a
pretty good chance that WIQP will once again be warmer than MNQP. I've been
concerned.

Don't forget to take pictures and forward them to wiqp at warac.org along with
your WIQP stories.

Rumor has it that there will be a Left Handed Gorilla in Forest County.

Also, FWIW, there is a thing called the Nut Net on 3985, 8:15 to 9:00AM
Mon-Sat.  We talk about a lot of things, including WIQP.  You don't have to
be nuts to join in, but it does help.

 - Tom, K9BTQ
   WIQP Team

p.s.  remember to do 'Reply All' if you want your post to go to the whole
group.  'Reply' just goes to the person that posted.