[WIQPmail] W9T Trempealeau

Matt Burt kf0q at hbci.com
Fri Mar 7 13:11:59 CST 2014

KC9ECI and I along with a few others plan to be on the air as W9T from
Galesville for the duration of the Wisconsin QSP Party this Sunday.

We hope to have some fun handing out Trempealeau County primarily on
80M and 40M SSB along with a couple of higher bands as time permits.
CW operation is a possibility as well as time permits.

We hope to not stray too far away from the suggested call frequencies
for WIQP.

Good luck to everyone this weekend - hope to hear you a bunch of times
throughout the event!

73,

- Matt, KF0Q
Part of the W9T Team