[WIQPmail] How'd it go?

Wisconsin QSO Party wiqp at warac.org
Mon Mar 10 11:42:29 CDT 2014

Another WIQP in the books. Comments?

Overall conditions seemed good but not as good as last year.  Lots of activity on 40 and 75ph was bedlam for the last hour. I was able to hear the CW mobiles on 40 during the whole period but a little light at times.  Sounded like some big pileups.

Wx was decent as far as I know.  How were the roads up north?

It seemed like a lot of the less-populated counties were represented by fixed stations as well as mobiles. Were all 72 activated? We won't know for sure until the logs are processed.

What were your experiences?

Ryan, OWD reports antenna problems took him out of the game at Rock county, but a great job for a first-time mobiler.

Over 100 logs in so far. Please encourage everyone to send 'em in!

 - Tom, K9BTQ
   WIQP Team