[WIQPmail] QESTION ON LOG SUBMISSION

jsmith207 at att.net jsmith207 at att.net
Tue Mar 18 21:56:07 CDT 2014

Hi Jim,

I believe that Tom, K9BTQ, another member of the WIQP Team, has answered
your questions.

But, I do not believe that you sent your log with your response.  If you did
forget to attach the .log file to your response to Tom, please send the log
submission email to wiqp-logs at warac.org with your .log files as the
attachment.

Thanks for participating in the WIQP.  I hope you had fun.

73..
Howard, WA9AXQ
WIQP Team