[WIQPmail] 2014 Wisc QSO Party Entry

jsmith207 at att.net jsmith207 at att.net
Tue Mar 18 22:04:52 CDT 2014

Hi Frank,

Thanks for participating in the WIQP, and for submitting your log.

When your log was reviewed, I discovered that you did not include the
county/state/province of each contact that you made.  This is required
information to be able to properly process your entry.

Please resubmit your log with this information.

You can reply to this email with your updated log as an attachment, and I
will see that it is entered.

Thanks and 73..

Howard, WA9AXQ
WIQP Team