[WIQPmail] K9TIT Mobile Route

Timothy Hale kc9fsh at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 08:25:00 CST 2015

K9TIT will be participating in the WI QSO Party again this year, the
operators will be Tim KC9FSH and Andy KC9IZF. We will be returning to going
mobile as we have taken the last few years off from mobile and instead
operated at my house. We will have 75m-70cm capabilities but band
conditions will determine what band we will be operating. We will always
have a 2m radio on and will be able to switch that radio quickly over to
70cm.

We have a very aggressive route planned and I hope that we can make it to
all the counties that we have planned, as long as we don't stop too often
we should make it. Here is the order that we plan on operating from.
Door
Kewaunee
Brown
Manitowoc