[WIQPmail] KD9CSI Mobile

Larry Peterson larry at wb9kmw.com
Sat Mar 7 19:48:57 CST 2015

Driver Lou KC9YYA  and operators  Scott KB9YUC & Larry WB9KMW are ready
for the WI QSO Party as a multi-operator, multiple-station mobile for
the first time using an ICOM 706 MKIIG (HF), Alinco DR-135 (2m) &
Byonics Micro-Trak AIO (APRS).  Our call is KD9CSI, an experimenter's
club station.

You will be able to follow our APRS trail via KD9CSI-6 on www.aprs.fi

Our frequencies are 2m simplex on 146.550 MHz FM and HF on 7.230, 14.260
or 3.860 MHz, all +/- about 30 kHz SSB, likely going to 75 meters after
the D layer absorption subsides in the evening.

We will use these antennas: Wolf River coil & 102" whip tuned for 40m,
20m or 75m, Comet SBB-7 (4.5 dBi for 2m) & Comet CA-2x4SR (3.8 dBi for
APRS).

We will begin up north after an overnight stay in Minocqua and travel
the county route: Vilas, Iron, Price, Ashland, Bayfield, Sawyer, Rusk,
Chippewa, Taylor, Clark, Wood, Portage, Waupaca and Outagamie on our way
back home to Appleton.

You can read about KD9CSI on QRZ.com and www.fcrts.org

Larry WB9KMW