[WIQPmail] Spotting

Larry Peterson larry at wb9kmw.com
Mon Feb 1 18:55:54 CST 2016

Something like this or Joe's idea would be nice....ESPECIALLY if there
were a recommended place to go...for those stations looking for all us
mobile operators, as well as for us to regularly spot our current
county.  I am thinking in particular of just posting the county for 2m
simplex so local clubs we drive near, starting in Stevens Point and
moving along the Interstates, etc. would know when to look for us when
we are in their own county.

We will also operate 20, 40 and 75 meter SSB, but I'm not thinking of a
big need for that posting, although by inference, one can figure out at
least which county our HF rigs are in, too.

Hopefully the WIQP leaders will have some 'solution.'

Larry WB9KMW