[WIQPmail] Spotting - self spoting

Doug Garman k7evi at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 3 12:40:07 CST 2016

I would love to work any or all of you! If you are spotted chances are slim, because I have not yet figured out how to pull them out!
However, if you are not spotted, chances are very much thinner, because when I learn, you will not be there!
If the rules are changed to encourage spotting, your PARTY will be that much more fun for the participant who is at the PARTY for FUN! It is called a QSO Party, is it not? Salmon Run has several round tables on various frequencies (bands) where rare counties (and rovers) stop in regularly to give many stations a chance to work them. Mobile stations break the round table and may work 50 stations in one sitting. Very often there are 5 to 10 of the4 rare counties on at one time - and if they QSY, they leave a frequency they plans to go to - and times they plan to be somewhere else. AND this then becomes a defacto spotting net. LETS HAVE A PARTY!
Doug K7EVI / WA7KLI, Badger Gulch, Klickitat County, WA.