[WIQPmail] Spotting

Michael Johnson mike at palomonet.com
Wed Feb 3 09:54:52 CST 2016

FYI APRS via cell phone:  Only as good as the cell phone coverage.
Suffering with the AT&T Network, coverage on the I-94 corridor has areas of
"No Service".  My experience outside of that corridor is not much better.
Coverage will be spotty as you drive around.  BTW, other carriers
experience is markedly different.

Still a good idea and one I will use.

MJ