[WIQPmail] 2015 Activations by County

Tom Macon tmacon at wi.rr.com
Fri Jan 15 22:18:30 CST 2016

SigThe county activation page (http://www.warac.org/wqp/activate.htm) on the WIQP website has been updated with 3 years of data -2013 - 2015. This gives a good view of which counties are at risk of not being activated, but there is variation from year to year.

As in recent years, we will publish a list of mobile route info based mainly on data posted on the county hunters website. This will be done for 10 days or so before the contest.  At present we don't  have a better way to collect data and map which counties will be activated before the contest. Suggestions, anyone?

 - Tom, K9BTQ
   WIQP team