[WIQPmail] 2015 Activations by County

Michael Johnson mike at palomonet.com
Tue Jan 19 14:43:34 CST 2016

Tom,

Per the rules, what does it mean that mobiles or portables may not sit on a
county line?  If I was doing a rover operation, would I be required to do
multiple equipment set ups, say on opposite sides of the road?  Or do I
need to avoid county lines all together.

Just looking for a clarification on the traditions of the contest.  I
appreciate a short list of rules and am not trying to get you to expand
what I believe is a concise and very workable rule list.

I've been working on a county activation plan and am trying to figure out
some routing.  I won't be able to do a mobile setup, so travel time between
stops and setups are a definite factor.  And per the request of a previous
post, I will for sure publish planned counties and times at least on this
reflector.

Thanks

73

MJ, WO9B