[WIQPmail] Old Flyer!

Michael Johnson mike at palomonet.com
Fri Mar 4 13:15:22 CST 2016

I think the rules were spruced up a bit.  The only thing that jumps out at
me is the Remote Operation clarification.  Aside from that, they are pretty
much the same.  Scoring is the same so the game pretty much stays the same.

The contest committee rejected the proposal to award a 200,000 point bonus
for those stations whose call ends in "O9B".  I was disappointed but I
think they made the right call.

73

MJ WO9B

MJ