[WIQPmail] Ne9u mobile

NE9U - Scott Jasper skjasper at att.net
Fri Mar 4 16:36:22 CST 2016

N9bca, kk9k, and myself will be out and about.  Art says this will be our 25th year mobile!!!  There might be a year or two missing, but close enough!

NE9U - Sunday 03/13/2016 to Monday 03/14/2016 using SSB and CW
Wisconsin qso party mobile: 1800z - 0100z ( 1pm -8pm Sunday)....remember DST begins that day! Past experience shows we spend approximately 25-35 minutes +- in each county ...... Marinette Florence Forest Vilas Oneida Langlade Lincoln Marathon Portage Waushara Marquette Columbia Sauk Juneau Adams Wood Those last 5 counties are tentative and in tentative order....we will wing it based on how our travels are going! 73 Scott ne9u
Email direct to Ne9u at arrl.net

Sent from Republic Wireless Cray-1