[WIQPmail] QSO Party & Hours

Joe nss at mwt.net
Fri Mar 18 17:21:35 CDT 2016

My thought,,
If there was a change at all, it would be to make it a Noon till
Midnight operating window, but still only be able to operate 7 hours.

This way some skills at when to be on is added to the skills needed to
be in the contest.

Not just a brute force "BIC" marathon.

This way as stated skills about propagation. and breaks could be taken
for those that can't sit for all 7 hours non stop yet still want to use
the whole time period.

Joe WB9SBD