[WIQPmail] WIQP and LOTW

Michael Johnson mike at palomonet.com
Sat Mar 19 14:50:03 CDT 2016

John,

I've been holding off on submitting my QSO's as I was not sure how to do it
with the appropriate county designatior.

What I am considering doing is to use my main accout, WO9B, and then apply
different QTH locations.  It will be a bit of a hassle, but I don't mind.
It's only once a year I go mobile.

My technique does seem quite inelegant.  There must be a better way.

MJ, WO9B