[WIQPmail] WIQP and LOTW

Craig Larsen kc0dmf at arrl.net
Sat Mar 19 15:40:57 CDT 2016

During the contest as a mobile I give my call as KC0DMF/ASH (etc) but I
will log as KC0DMF/m. In LOTW I have set up a second account as KC0DMF/m.
On this account I have set up different locations, one per county. As MJ
has said, it is a little bit of a hassle to maintain all of the locations.
But it isn't bad. I export my log file once as an ADIF and then break that
up into separate files by county. Then I load each file using the
appropriate county. It works pretty slick, and it's my understanding that
they can get credit for it. Those that all for a QSL card gets it as
KC0DMF/m and 3 entries per card to keep it all legal.

Hope that helps,
/craig