[WIQPmail] WIQP and LOTW

Timothy Hale kc9fsh at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 16:42:50 CDT 2016

I just submitted my log to LOTW under the call K9TIT with just the other
stations call. I figure if someone needs the county for an award they can
send me a QSL card and I will gladly send one back with the county written
in. I have the club QSL cards printed with a "Operating From" line for this
very reason.

During the contest I just gave the call of K9TIT and let people know that
we were mobile so they knew that we might not be a dupe but instead might
be in a new county.

Tim
KC9FSH
Operated as K9TIT during the QSO party