[WIQPmail] Contest Logging Programs and Scoring

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Wed Mar 8 11:33:23 CST 2017

I NEVER pay attention to what a logging program tells me for my score.
most of the time, in the cabrillo file, I delete the calculated score
line because it isn't needed, or I set my score to "0" (zero) because
the scoring robot will recalculate the score anyway.

I've very seldom had a "golden log" so my calculated score is typically
more (if I bother to include it) than the final adjucated score.

Why do people bother with this "calculated score?"  "Who knows, what
lurks in the hearts of men...  Only the SHADOW knows!"

72/73 de n8xx Hg
QRP >99.44% of the time