[WIQPmail] Contest Logging Programs and Scoring

Tom Macon tmacon at wi.rr.com
Wed Mar 8 11:58:53 CST 2017

Mike –

The current version of N3FJP should work. A few years ago Scott released a version (3.2 maybe) that had a problem but he quickly fixed it.  A lot of N1MM user’s scores posted on 3830 are wrong because of this – if you’re running 100 watts, multiply by 1.5 to fix it.

As you know, we rescore all logs, so this does not affect our published results.

Our new W9FK bonus probably won’t be supported by any program yet.

-Tom, K9BTQ