[WIQPmail] W9NAW/9 WIQP Operation Location

P and J Gural janphil68 at att.net
Thu Mar 9 17:42:42 CST 2017

Hello Everyone--I am on the move again!!  This time I will be operating from Green Lake County (GRL).  I have picked a motel in Princeton at the junction of State Roads 23 and 73 (Acorn Ridge Motel).
I will have two different  OCFD  antennas strung between trees.  I will probably start on 20 meters and then 40 and 75 (all SSB mode).  I will have a rig monitoring 146.55 MHz--FM.  Any of the rovers that a close, give me a call.
Good luck to all.  Most of all have fun.
73,Phil, W9NAW/9