[WIQPmail] WIQP and Ozaukee Cty

Don Zank d_zank at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 9 16:46:56 CST 2017

Hello Ozaukee county as a rare one....hard to believe,as QRZ lists 308 amateur radio licenses in the county.Last year, when you remove the counties that were operated 100% by mobile, Ozaukee is at the bottom of the list.Two stations, myself and one mobile.So for this year I have upgraded my station.  Power is up from 15 watts to 50 watts.   NVIS antenna for 80/40 meters.20/15/10 meter dipole (although 15 and 10 will not see much action).Planning to work SSB and CW starting on 20 and later in the day move to 40 and 80.  Will start off with SSB and, depending on activity level, move to CW on the half hour.Glad to see some mobile activity coming through the county. 73's and see you at the Party,DonAA9WP