[WIQPmail] Mobil Route Map

NE9U - Jasper skjasper at att.net
Sat Mar 11 12:10:44 CST 2017

I will have my not so smart phone broadcasting ne9u-9

i haven't had real good luck with it in past years...if i lose the cell tower it disconnects and has to be manually reconnected...
and we are usually too busy making contacts to check the phone...but we will try and keep it going...

on our way soon!  Steaks waiting for us up Nort!

Scott  NE9U