[WIQPmail] K9TIT/m Route

Timothy Hale kc9fsh at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 16:13:54 CST 2017

K9TIT will once again be mobile for the WI QSO Party this year.
We will have three operators, Tim KC9FSH, Andy KC9IZF and Nate AB9TE. The
plan right now is to attempt two HF stations, primarily on 20m and 40m SSB
however band choice may change. We will also have a 2m/440 station that we
will make contacts on however the main focus will be on HF.

The counties will be the following:
Door
Kewaunee
Brown
Manitowoc
Sheboygan
Ozaukee (Depending on time)
Washington (Depending on time)
Fond du Lac
Dodge
Green Lake
Waushara
Winnebago
Waupaca (Depending on time)
Outagamie

We typically alter our route as we run but we will for sure operate from
the counties that are not listed as depending on time.

73,
Tim KC9FSH
Operating as K9TIT