[WIQPmail] 2018 Wisconsin QSO Party Announcement - Mar 11th

Michael Johnson mike at palomonet.com
Mon Feb 19 17:36:59 CST 2018

Hi Joe,

Not yet.  They tend to pop out of the woodwork a week or so in advance of
the QSO Party.  We are planning on doing the usual route announcements on
the web site, so check there first.  Most of the mobiles drop a note into
this reflector as well.

I'm definitely going mobile / rover again this year.  We are contemplating
an antenna change which will allow us to go mobile.  That will be fun, but
then it puts the route up in the air.  Either way we are planning on
staying close to home and will be hanging out in the SE counties this
time.   We will know by the end of this week.  Hope this gets the ball
rolling.   Weather, as always, is the wild card for us.  Last years post
contest thrill ride from Appleton to Milw in the snow storm was quite the
treat.  lol.

73,

MJ, WO9B