[WIQPmail] 2018 Wisconsin QSO Party Announcement - Mar 11th

Rolf Krogstad rolf.krogstad at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 19:54:27 CST 2018

We hope to have our route set this coming weekend.  I will post it here and
on the County Hunters routes website.
We will be operating mobile, probably from the west-central and/or NW
counties.

This will be our 8th or 9th WiQP mobile operation.  In the last couple of
weeks I  have made some major changes to the antenna setup.  SWR tests are
very good -- will do on-air A/B tests this weekend. Fingers crossed.

Contest Call:  N9T

73,

Rolf NR0T and Taty W0/OA4ABC