[WIQPmail] How to Improve My WIQP Performance

Chuck Milam, N9KY N9KY at arrl.net
Tue Mar 6 08:45:47 CST 2018

Scott:

Unlike some other contests, QSO parties usually encourage use of assistance
to maximize the fun for both activators and chasers, so I find it best to
use more than just one source.  The DX cluster in N1MM+ is one source, but
also consider using:

1.  The Reverse Beacon Network (filter for stations you're following)
2.  Country Hunters Spot Pages
3.  APRS Live Maps

---
Chuck Milam, N9KY