[WIQPmail] NE9U WQP plans

NE9U - Jasper skjasper at att.net
Thu Mar 8 13:58:11 CST 2018

sorry for the late info....lotsa wrinkles going on.

don't have time to set up a true mobile operation, my mobile partner KK9K cant make the trip this year (we did just get back from two weeks at PJ4 though, so that is something)  :-)

But Art, N9BCA and I want to do something so we will run a few up north counties.  Wont be operating between lines though...just stationary as a single OP.  and of course Saturday night steaks!

Plans right now are:

iron
Vilas
price
Oneida
Lincoln
Langlade
forest
Oconto
Marinette
Florence

hoping for not a lot of down time, but probably over two hours of non operating driving between stops....

Scott  NE9U
Art N9BCA

Sent from my IBM 700