[WIQPmail] W9NAW/9 Operation--Wood County

P and J Gural janphil68 at att.net
Thu Mar 8 14:20:47 CST 2018

Hello everyone--I will be operating WIQP-2018 from Wood County (WOO) this year.

Operation will be from the Americas Best Value Inn, 8th Street South (Hwy 13), south side of Wisconsin Rapids.  Operation will be on 75, 40 and 20 SSB as well as 2M (146.55 MHz-FM).  I am using two OCF dipole antennas to cover all directions.  Will one of you rovers passing thru give me a call to confirm WOO?  Thanks.

Best of luck to everyone.  It is an fun contest.
73,Phil, W9NAW/9414.617.7029 (cell)