[WIQPmail] Remember 80 meters

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Sat Mar 10 20:17:12 CST 2018

For those who aren't familiar with current skip conditions on 40 meters,
I'll point out that skip has been fairly long on 40, so please frequent
80/75 meters, particularly in late hours of daylight.

I'm quite sure that many of the counties in Wisconsin won't be able to
be contacted within the state, and even from SW Michigan where I live.

I'm not sure my "mightly 5 watts to a marginal antenna" can make the hop
across Lake Michigan on 80, but I'd like to give it a try.

72/73 de n8xx Hg
QRP >99.44% of the time