[WIQPmail] WIQP And Choice of Antenna

Anne Dirkman kc9yl.anne at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 15:20:27 CDT 2018

we had 36 multiplies, 22 WI counties, which actually surprised me that it
was that high, considered how things sounded on my end (40M)
I was the third op in our multi-multi-mobile operation KD9CSI and consider
myself to be "the weakest link"
I'm reassured to hear the comments by others, I can lay blame elsewhere!
But we did do better than last year, and had fun, which is the point of it
all!

*--*
*Anne Dirkman*
*KC9YL*