[WIQPmail] WiQP KX9RT SO Fixed LP

Scott Zastoupil szastoupil at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 13 22:33:28 CDT 2018

                     Wisconsin QSO Party

Call: KX9RT
Operator(s): Scott
Station: KX9RT

Class: SO Fixed LP
QTH: Waupaca
Operating Time (hrs): 7

  160:    18
  80:    110      90
  40:    41        1
  20:    23
  15:
  10:
    6:
    2:              4
  UHF:
------------------------
Total:    192      95  Mults = 88  Total Score = 63,296.0

Club:

Comments:

I had a great time as usual.  This is the on air event that I most look forward
to each year.  For the second year in a row I too experienced local 40 meters
didn't work out very well.  This year was my first year entering the Low Power
category (vs. QRP) and was able to achieve a personal best in terms of the
number of Q's.

Rig:  KX3 driving a Hardrock 50 Amp (50W)
Ant:  176ft doublet fed with ladder line and 40 meter dipole